Does anyone else take off their pants to eat ice cream?
This is a little video to help you learn more about me. I figured it would be a good video to post on Tumblr, as well. Hope you are all doing GREAT and are enjoying the cooler weather. Try to smile and be nice to people today even if they are bitches.
My cover of Sublime’s ‘Santeria’. Let me know what you think and feel free to reblog.
I know you’re supposed to send me a number, but this saves time if I answer them all now.
1: Let’s start with a tricky one; what is the real reason you are confused right now? Cause I don’t get what I’m supposed to be confused about.
2: Do you ever get “good morning” texts from anyone? On occasion, my wife lets me sleep in when she goes to work and she’ll make sure I don’t sleep the day away.
3: If your significant other smoked pot, would you care? I think it’d be a bit irresponsible since we have kids that could potentially get hurt and I’d like to be able to react with sober reaction time.
4: Do you find it easy to trust others? Not at all.
5: What were you doing at 11PM last night? Checking to see if the Hangout Music Fest ended on time on MySpace.
6: You’re drunk and lost walking down the road; who is with you? My wife or Super Steve.
7: What would you do if you found out you had been cheated on? File for divorce.
8: Are you close with your dad? Very.
9: I bet you kissed someone last night, right? Absolutely. EVERY night.
10: What are you listening to? The clicking of the keys on my keyboard.
11: You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life - what is it? Water with the Citrus Focus Crystal Light.
12. Do you like hickeys? Trashy in my opinion unless concealed.
13: What time do you go to bed? Whenever I get tired which usually ends up being around now (1AM).
14: Is there someone who continuously lets you down? Not really. Used to be my mom, but I’m giving it another try. I just want to be respected for being an individual instead of always being put on the spot and judged.
15: Can you text as quickly with one hand as you do both? Yes.
16: Do you always answer your texts? Most of the time. I’m not one for getting the last word all the time.
17: Do you hate the person you fell the hardest for? Not at all, I’m married to her.
18: When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends? Today…..SHIT….I forgot to check out if the Dragon Bane sword on Skyrim could be upgraded using Steel Ingots. I was supposed to call him back.
19: Is there someone that makes you happy every time you see them? My wife and kids.
20: What was your last thought before you went to bed last night? “Do I really want to take my wife to work and have the car all day?”
21: Is anyone else in the room with you? My wife is laying on the bed browsing the web on the iPad that I won in Olga Kay’s YouTube Contest.
22: Do you believe what goes around comes around? 100%
23: Were you happier four months ago than you are now? Not at all….I was excited about the future (now), but not as happy now that the future is here :)
24: Is there someone you wish you could fix things with? Yes. But I’m sure she still thinks I used her and I doubt I’ll ever convince her otherwise.
25: In the past week, have you cried? Came close when my youngest daughter was crying her eyes out over the pain that comes with teething. I felt so helpless.
26: What colour is the shirt you are wearing? White.
27: Do people ever call you by your last name? Sometimes. I love my last name :)
28: Is anyone ignoring you right now? I don’t know. If they are…..must be a pretty pointless quest.
29: Do you have a best friend? I do. A few actually.
30: Would it be hard seeing someone else kiss the last person you kissed? I’d murder them.
31: Who was your last call from? My wife on her way home…..I didn’t drive her to work. lol
32: Are you mad at anyone? Hell no! Life is way too short to hold grudges and to be mad.
33: Have you ever kissed someone older than you? Quite a few.
34: How old will the last person you kissed be on his/her next birthday? 26 hahahahaha. She’s getting on up there.
35: How many more days until your birthday? 63
36: Do you have any summer plans yet? Make some money and work out in the hopes of getting muscular.
37: Do you have any good friends of the opposite sex? Quite a few.
38: Are you keeping anything from your best friend(s) now? Nope. I don’t like secrets.
39: Do you have a secret that you’ve never told anyone? Nope, my wife knows EVERYTHING about me.
40: Have you ever regretted kissing someone? Regrets are stupid. I would not be the person I am today had I not went through everything I have been through in the past.
41: Do you think age matters in relationships? Not at all.
42: Are you available? To chat? To fuck? What does this mean? I’m happily married, but still quite social.
43: How many people have you had real, strong feelings for since high school ended? 5
44: If you had to get a piercing (not ears), what would you get? Septum….it’s a real possibility.
45: Do you believe exes can be friends? I’m good friends with my ex-fiance. We don’t get to see each other much since we moved, but she knows she can call me anytime she wants.
46: Do you regret anything? No. Again, I think regrets are stupid.
47: Honestly, what’s on your mind right now? Fame and fortune. Not in that order.
48: Did you ever lose a best friend? I lost a close one (death) and a couple to misunderstanding. I tried to make my point known and they didn’t care. They walked away from the friendship.
49: Was your last kiss a mistake? Not at all.
50: Why aren’t you pursuing the person you like? Um….what part of happily married aren’t you understanding.
51: Has the last person you kissed ever seen you cry? Yes.
52: Do you still talk with the person you LAST kissed? YES.
53: What was the last thing you ate? Fries and ketchup.
54: Did you get any compliments today? I got compliments on my ability to create cute kids.
55: Where are you going on your next vacation? I hope we can just go out here. I live at the beach now which is a HUGE vacation spot, so we never have to leave home!!
56: Do you own anything from other countries? Um….I’m sure I have quite a few things made in other countries. I purchased a real sombrero from somewhere in Mexico.
57: Are most of your friend guys or girls? Girls.
58: Where have you lived most of your life? Decatur and Moulton, AL.
59: When was the last time you took a long drive? When we moved here. 6 hours.
60: Have you ever played Spin the Bottle? Haha yes.
61: Have you ever TPd someone’s house? Nope. I TPd my high school.
62: Who do you text the most? My wife and Megan.
63: What was the last movie you saw? Just watched the Number 23 for the like the fourth time tonight.
64: What’s preventing your current boyfriend/girlfriend from going back to their ex? Hahaha, I’m married and that’s a pretty good reason….because she loves me. Plus, I have a HUGE cock. jk Or am i?
65: How many boyfriends/girlfriends did you have in 2010? None.
66: Is the last person you kissed younger than you? Yes.
67: Do you curse around your parents? Sure do.
68: Are you happy with where you live? Absolutely!!
69: Do you collect anything? Dust.
70: What’s your favourite colour? I think brown….or black.
71: Does the last song you listened to remind you of anyone? It was the stupid Gotye song. Seriously, someone should stop them. Thankfully it wasn’t Adele, so I guess I should stop complaining.
72: Has anyone ever cheated on you? Absolutely. She’s still with him. Good for her.
73: What are your plans for tomorrow? Um…I think Kyra and the neighborhood kids will be playing in the fort I built them tonight and Madilyn and I will just chill out and watch them while maybe playing some PS3.
74: Do you have siblings over the age of twenty-one? All of them.
75: Does your last ex have a job? I don’t know. Good question. She’s a painter!
76: What would you do if you found out your most recent ex was in a relationship? She is in one, but I’m not a kid and I realize that once it’s over, it’s time to move on. Life’s too short to piss and moan over stupid shit.
77: Where is your cellphone? Good question. Seriously, I just scanned my computer desk, but I’m too tired to go look for it.
78: What colour is your cellphone? Black.
79: What did you dream of last night? I kept dreaming that someone was trying to break in my house and I’d wake up and start to go check it out and realize it was a dream, then I’d fall back to sleep and it’d start over again. Damn you, brain.
80: Are you atheist? Haha, no. I like to have faith in something besides myself….I know, I know…..”What if you’re wrong and you just wasted your life believing in something that doesn’t exist?!” Then, I’ll end up as fertilizer for a tree in the future….but what if YOU’RE wrong? lol Sucks. Good luck though!!
81: Will you change your name when you get married? I didn’t. I’m a guy. I’m traditional.
82: Are you ready for autumn weather? Sure, I suppose. I’m ready for true summer weather.
83: Have you had any big storms recently? Nah, the weather doesn’t get bad around here till around August/September.
84: What kind of bottoms are you wearing? Boxer briefs and gym shorts.
This is the most unique one I've seen - ASK! PLEASE
- 1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
- 2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
- 3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
- 4) What do you think about most?
- 5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
- 6) Do you sleep with ____ or without ______ on?
- 7) What's your strangest talent?
- 8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
- 9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
- 10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
- 11) Do you have any strange phobias?
- 12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
- 13) What's your religion?
- 14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
- 15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
- 16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
- 17) What was the last lie you told?
- 18) Do you believe in karma?
- 19) What does your URL mean?
- 20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
- 21) Who is your celebrity crush?
- 22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
- 23) How do you vent your anger?
- 24) Do you have a collection of anything?
- 25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
- 26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
- 27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
- 28) What's your biggest "what if"?
- 29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
- 30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
- 31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
- 32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
- 33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
- 34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
- 35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
- 36) Define Art.
- 37) Do you believe in luck?
- 38) What's the weather like right now?
- 39) What time is it?
- 40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
- 41) What was the last book you read?
- 42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
- 43) Do you have any nicknames?
- 44) What was the last movie you saw?
- 45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
- 46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
- 47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
- 48) What's your sexual orientation?
- 49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
- 50) Do you believe in magic?
- 51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
- 52) What is your astrological sign?
- 53) Do you save money or spend it?
- 54) What's the last thing you purchased?
- 55) Love or lust?
- 56) In a relationship?
- 57) How many relationships have you had?
- 58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
- 59) Where were you yesterday?
- 60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
- 61) Are you wearing socks right now?
- 62) What's your favorite animal?
- 63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
- 64) Where is your best friend?
- 65) Spit or swallow?(;
- 66) What is your heritage?
- 67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
- 68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
- 69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
- 70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
- 71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
- 72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
- 73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
- 74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
- 75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
- 76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
- 77) How can I win your heart?
- 78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
- 79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
- 80) What size shoes do you where?
- 81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
- 82) What is your favorite word?
- 83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
- 84) What is a saying you say a lot?
- 85) What's the last song you listened to?
- 86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
- 87) What is your current desktop picture?
- 88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
- 89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
- 90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
- 91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
- 92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
- 93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
- 94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
- 95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
- 96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
- 97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
- 98) Ever been on a plane?
- 99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
- 100) Give me your top 5 favorite blogs on Tumblr.
- DOOO ITTT: )
I’m confused on people using the term GPOY…
…on anything other than Gratuitous Pictures Of Yourself.
A bit of research (one Google search) is all it takes to not seem slightly retarded.
I have an idea.
"I think schools should do away with half of the crap that they teach….like those intense math courses. Calculus, trigonometry, the seconds and thirds of those. If you have decided by the 10th grade that you literally HATE those subjects, then I think it’s safe to say you will not be working a job or have a career with those useless facts.
Instead, I think they should teach you how to deal with relationships. Not just dating advice, but relationships in everyday life. How to deal with gossip, rumors, bullying, liars, back stabbers, and of course bf/gf stuff. Like “What do I do if I get pregnant or get someone else pregnant and I’m not in love with them?” Or “How do I deal with parents that disapprove of my relationship with their child?” How about “How do I stand up for myself when a co-worker is a bully?” Just real life situations.
Why is it that the hard stuff that we have to deal with our whole lives, we have to learn on our own, but they force feed us tons of information that we KNOW we’ll never use in the real world?? Why not teach kids how to handle tough life decisions and let them learn the things that have an actual 100% correct answer on our own and on a need-to-know basis?? I know there’s been a million times where something has happened to me and I literally had no idea what to do and I felt like I was the only person that has ever had to deal with that situation. I felt SO alone. At that moment, it would have been nice to have had Life 101 back in high school.”